Air Purifiers, Air Purification System Installation & Air Purifier InstallationSurprise, AZ, Glendale, AZ, Sun City, AZ, Scottsdale, AZ, Phoenix, AZ & Peoria, AZ
The REME Halo has been installed in residential, commercial and industrial spaces worldwide to reduce infection caused by airborne and surface bacteria and viruses. Using new zinc ions, this state-of-the-art air purification system kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses, and also reduces unwanted allergens, smoke, and odors.
- Dual ionizers to reduce airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores)
- Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses
- REME® reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet.
- New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces
- Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the REME HALO® provides whole home and building purification.
- Easily integrated with your existing HVAC system. The unit doesn’t take away living space and operates silently.
- Two (2) quick release features for easy, no tool, cell replacement.
- Incorporates an adjustable shroud around the REME® cell, which allows customization of the advanced oxidation plasma output.
- U.S. Military approved for mold reduction in field hospitals.
- U.S. and International Hospital approval for the fight against infectious diseases: 99% reduction of Staph (MRSA).
- Major U.S. city school reports 20% reduction in absenteeism.
- Tested and approved by the Chinese Government for protection against the deadly SARS virus.
- Approved by the USDA, FSIS, and FDA for use in food processing plants. Employed to reduce microbial contamination of food being processed.
- Cruise lines use it as a safety measure against Norwalk Virus outbreaks.
Air Purifier Installation in Sun City, AZ | Air Purification System Installation Phoenix, AZ | Indoor Air Quality Solutions Peoria, AZThe REME HALO® can be installed in a wide variety of residential, commercial and industrial applications where a ducted HVAC system exists. Here are some examples:
- Single family homes, apartments, condos
- In hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and doctor’s offices
- Schools, daycare centers, colleges and universities
- Fitness centers, locker rooms, athletic facilities
- Office buildings
- Veterinary clinics, animal hospitals, and kennels
- Hotels, motels, and resorts.
- Food processing and manufacturing plants/facilities
- Restaurants, diners, and bars