SRP Energy Audit, Home Performance Energy Audit & APS Energy AuditPhoenix, AZ, Peoria, AZ, Glendale, AZ, Scottsdale, AZ & Surprise, AZ
LOWER YOUR ENERGY BILLS
With a Phoenix Home Performance Energy Audit
Request your Home Performance Checkup today! Our ENERGY STAR® Certified Checkup costs just $99* (for a $400 value) and can help lower your utility bills, make your indoor air cleaner, and reduce how hard your HVAC system needs to work during the hot days of summer. As a homeowner, you only pay $99* for the home energy audit, then your utility company covers the rest!
Home Energy Audits from Desert Diamond Mechanical Heating & Air Conditioning
Our highly-trained Auditor can diagnose energy issues within your home, which could:
- Improve your home’s safety, health, value, and indoor air quality
- Fix hot or cold spots in the home and maintain balanced temperatures all year long
- Increase your energy-efficiency to reduce environmental impact as well as utility bills
- It’s what you don’t know that costs you money… your investment is small, the savings could be huge!
Scheduling Your Home Performance Energy Checkup in Phoenix (and Surrounding Areas)
Our highly-trained Auditor will arrive at the scheduled time and check many potential issues, including the following:
- Blower Door – We disconnect the equipment, do a pressurization of your duct system to see how much it’s leaking and take readings. If it becomes negative, your system might be sucking 110 degree air into the house! We investigate to figure out where leakages are occurring and what is the best plan of action.
- Ductwork – Our team checks the integrity of your duct system. The average Phoenix duct system leaks between 20-40% of the conditioned air. In the average home, this could cost you 1 ton or more of air conditioning.
- Insulation – We check the insulation in your attic and anywhere else that might have issues.
- Thermal Imaging Cameras – Our team uses high-tech equipment to see what the eye cannot, getting down to the finest level of detail possible.
Within days of the checkup, one of our highly qualified BPI certified technicians will bring you a customized and detailed report of your audit, identifying any issues we found and recommendations for energy saving upgrades. Deciding to proceed with our recommended efficiency upgrades could reduce your energy bills by as much as 30%! In some cases more. Financing offers are available for the upgrades, further increasing your return on investment. We will inform you of all available rebates offered for your recommendations.