Aeroseal Duct Sealing, Aeroseal & Air Duct SealingScottsdale, AZ, Sun City, AZ, Surprise, AZ, Glendale, AZ, Phoenix, AZ & Peoria, AZ
While many people tend to ignore it, ductwork is one of the most important systems in the home. In the average house, twenty to thirty percent of the conditioned air that moves through the duct system is wasted due to leaks, holes, and poorly connected ducts. In the past, the process of sealing imperfections was time and labor-intensive. Holes needed to be addressed manually, one by one, and ductwork is often difficult to access. Not only was duct sealing expensive, it often led to damage. Through a state-of-the-art procedure, known as Aeroseal Duct Sealing, Desert Diamond Mechanical Heating & Air Conditioning makes it quick, simple, safe, and affordable to effectively eliminate problems with ductwork.
Effective Duct Sealing Service in Phoenix
Aeroseal is a patented process that uses a UL tested and approved sealing material to tackle leaks, holes, and flaws from the inside. Wall registers are covered and polymer particles are injected into the ducts for approximately one hour. Escaping air is put under pressure, causing the particles to speed up, collide, and adhere to edges as they turn and exit through a leak. The sealant material quickly builds up, successfully eliminating holes up to one-inch in diameter. There is no giant mess, no huge disruption, no damage to ductwork. At completion, the Desert Diamond Mechanical Heating & Air Conditioning professionals provide a computer generated analysis, verifying the success of the process.
Call today for Aeroseal duct sealing in Phoenix and surrounding cities!
In residential application, the licensed technicians from Desert Diamond Mechanical Heating & Air Conditioning complete the process in only four to eight hours, and it is entirely clean and safe. The benefits begin immediately, and are guaranteed for ten years. Contact Desert Diamond Mechanical Heating & Air Conditioning for more information and conveniently scheduled appointments. Our experienced specialists inspect and identify problems with leaking ducts, accurately diagnose the system, and offer cost-effective solutions. We have the sophisticated tools, in-depth training, and hands-on experience to restore your essential ductwork to proper working order. By taking advantage of cutting-edge technology, Desert Diamond Mechanical Heating & Air Conditioning provides homeowners Valleywide with air conditioning, heating and air quality services they can trust.
Leaking air ducts can be blamed for a variety of uncomfortable, disruptive, and expensive problems in your home, including:
- Excessive energy bills – When cooled or heated air escapes through holes or leaks in the ducts, your HVAC system needs to work harder and longer to achieve thermostat settings. This results in greater energy use and needlessly high utility bills.
- More frequent HVAC repairs – When your cooling/heating system is forced to constantly run, it causes greater wear and tear on components and raises the likelihood of malfunction or premature failure.
- Blocked airflow – Leaks in the duct system lead to an accumulation of debris, which restricts airflow, contributing to repair needs, diminished comfort, and increased energy use.
- Contaminated air quality – Flaws in the ductwork draw in dust, dirt and a variety of pollutants that are then introduced into the home through the vents. There is even the possibility of mold and bacteria entering breathing air.
- Clogged air filters – The excess debris quickly clogs air filters and necessitates more frequent replacement. If filter changes are neglected, you’ll end up with poor air quality and higher energy bills.
- Insufficient Comfort – When holes in the ductwork allow cooled or heated air to escape, your home simply won’t feel as comfortable as it once did, no matter how you adjust the thermostat.
Aeroseal in Peoria, AZ | Air Duct Sealing Surprise, AZ | HVAC Duct Sealing Scottsdale, AZ
Download Our AeroSeal Flyer
Download our Residential Brochure